Jones Equipment Rental has been in business since 1995 and is family owned and operated. We carry only top quality brands of equipment that we rent and sell. We also service what we sell.
We are your local Independent Servicing STIHL, authorized Kubota, Land Pride and Honda dealer. Our products are sold through independent servicing power equipment retailers from coast to coast – not mass merchants. We have two locations, Fort Gratiot and Marysville, both with qualified sales & service technicians to assist you in purchasing or repairing your equipment.
As an independent Dealer, we can provide many services that the big box chain stores just can’t match. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always ready to help you select the equipment that meets your specific needs. We can offer fast, professional service for your STIHL equipment after the sale. Your equipment comes fully assembled and ready to use, and our staff can give you in-store safety and operating demonstrations so that you can get started on your job just as soon as you get home or to the jobsite.
The Top Ten Reasons to Rent:
- Your nearby rental store is like a giant garage filled with useful tools you don’t have to buy and without the problems that machines in storage can develop.
- Let professionals handle – and pay for – tool maintenance and upkeep.
- Get the exact tool you need rather than trying to make do with something else – a screwdriver will never be a chisel and a shovel will never be a power auger.
- Jackhammers, trenchers, concrete saws, pressure washers – the list of professional-grade tools you can rent to get projects done quicker and easier goes on and on.
- You won’t have to worry about storing tools or risk them becoming obsolete.
- Get started right away with instructions and tips from the rental store rather than spending time reading a bulky owner manual.
- You’ll not only have just the right tool at just the right time, but also be using higher quality commercial-grade equipment that you wouldn’t normally buy for yourself.
- Most do-it-yourself construction, home projects and remodels are only done once, so why absorb the expense of long-term tools for short-term projects?
- Your neighbors can’t borrow or lose your tools.
- Unless you’ll use the tools often for a long time, renting is always more cost effective.